As a young teen in the 70s, I fell in love with all things Snoopy. He was just so cool and there was something a bit cute and quirky about the beloved dog. I loved to doodle Snoopy cartoons and, of course, I had my favorite Snoopy stuffie.
Who am I fooling?
I still love Snoopy. In fact, now that I write a happiness blog, I’m impressed with how much wisdom Charles M. Schultz cartoons contain.
So with that in mind, below I’m sharing some of my favorite Snoopy quotes that support the science of happiness.
Put them into action today!
- “The less you want, the more you love.” The Snoopy quote posted on a cartoon with Snoopy on the roof and Charlie Brown leaning against his dog house is all about gratefulness and being thankful for what you have. Want to become a master of gratitude? Check out some tips in my blog, Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart.
- Does chocolate really make you happy? You bet! Charles M. Schultz agreed. One of his quotes: “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
- Change is good. We’re never too old to change. We just need to embrace it. If you don’t believe me, check out my blog, Why We Should Embrace Change. That’s why Charles M. Schultz said, “What’s the good of living if you don’t try a few things?”
- Love the cartoon of Snoopy hugging Charlie Brown with the quote: “I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me…I’m too busy loving the people who love me.” After all, happiness is all about relationships.
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” You got that right, Mr. Charles. A simple but true statement. No doubt about it, pets can make us happier. Want to learn why? Check out my blog, Friends with Benefits: How Pets Make Us Happy.
Okay, there you go. Five Snoopy quotes to keep you smiling! Gotta love Snoopy, right?
Image courtesy of jesadaphorn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net.